GMA's Debts v.1
So, let us engage in satire and see who are going to call on the president to demand their debts be paid and in what form, to wit:
1. FVR – Charter Change and memorialize me as the father of the Sixth Republic; How about Puppet Master or Darth Sidious?
2. JDV - Charter Change and make me Prime Minister (PM). Finally! After so many long ears of waiting!
3. Erap – bail me out or let me live my heart in San Juan. My knees are killing me just to go to the outhouse;
4. Imelda – let Andy have his place among heroes. The electric rates in the mausoleum are staggering;
5. Chavit – Jueteng to spread my bets again; and again; and again;
6. Edcel Lagman – Deputy PM for I was the legal wind beneath your wings;
7. Boy Nograles – Deputy PM for I kept the party mates in line;
8. Luis Villafuerte – Deputy PM for I made myself a fool for you and brought levity to the House;
9. Couples for Christ – The new DSWD – for not coming out in force;
10. Ateneo – GMA’s presidential library and papers - for not coming out in force;
11. Mike Velarde – the new Grigori Rasputin - for not coming out in force;
12. Marcoleta – a franchise of Ricky Reyes’ hair salon – Ang sop! Ang ganda!; and
13. Garci – Hello M’am, hello! May I go out now?
(Feel free to add to the list because according to Congressman Teddy “Boy” Locsin, they have yet to determine the provenance of these tales)