.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

San Juan Gossip Mills Outlet

A veritable fanatic of the Internet. His avocation is teaching while his main vocation is practicing the much maligned law profession. Currently teaching Constitutional Law at the FEU Institute of Law and a guest lecturer at the De La Salle University teaching "Freedom and Regulation in Cyberspace" in the Graduate Program of the Department of Communication. He is married to his beautiful Ateneo law school classmate and is blessed with a daughter and a son.

Name:
Location: San Juan, Metro Manila, Philippines

Saturday, October 15, 2005

First Call

While preparing for my work next week which involved a number of pro-bono cases, it just hit me: Why not set up a legal aid over the internet?

I thought about it and decided to give it a try. So, I put up a new blawg. It is called SAKLAWLAW. I will try to field all legal questions. Those I cannot or have been touched upon by Prof. Punzi, I will refer to his lecture series. To avoid duplication with Punzi, this blog will be entirely reactive, i.e., no topic will be written unless a question is asked.

Legal aid has been done in person, in print, in TV, in radio. Now, with the rise of blogging, it can be done over the internet.

So, if any of you or your friends have any questions, please feel free to ask. My way of paying back to society or at least to that segment that knows how to blog.

3 Comments:

Blogger Deany Bocobo said...

Hello there Professor Lacierda! I hope you weren't just being ironic on the PCIJ thread yesterday when you seemed to be using my own words against my own arguments. Well I must admit, I sometimes get confused what I think on a matter until someone like you gives me a helping hand with bullseye caveats.
And now having also discovered your site, I shall have some occasion to visit you. Let's keep each other company in the gathering darkness. That will be strength enough!
Dean Jorge Bocobo,
sometimes known as Rizalist.

7:56 AM  
Blogger Punzi said...

Good luck, sir on this new endeavor!

It's a good thing you made a Wikipedia link to the term "blawg." Took me a while to get it... Sometimes, I'm slow in the morning...

8:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hurray for Atty. Lacierda!

8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Performancing
Google